Eligibility and criteria
• Available for purchases.
• Loans are available in Polish Zlotych, Euro, GBP, USD & CHF.
• Available only on a Capital & Interest repayment basis.
• The maximum loan to value is 100% for Ploish Zlotych and 70% for all other currencies.
• The maximum term is 40 years – available to age 65.
• The minimum term is 10 years.
• The minimum age is 18 years.
• The minimum loan size is £100,000
• All income must be derived in UK
To qualify for a mortgage in Poland, a calculation is used to establish whether you can afford to maintain the mortgage repayments.
Your existing liabilities, including your UK mortgage or rental payments, loans, credit card payments and maintenance are taken into account, together with the proposed Polish mortgage payments. All this must not typically exceed 40% of your monthly net income. For example if your net joint income is £2,500, 40% of this equates to £1000. If your only liability is your current UK mortgage payment of say £500 per month, this would leave a balance of £500 for your Polish mortgage repayment.
The amount that you can borrow is also restricted by the maximum loan to value as mentioned under Eligibility and criteria.
Proof of income requirements
If you are employed:
• Your last three month’s payslips
• Your latest P60 and/or employers reference
• Your last three month’s personal bank statements
If you are self-employed:
• Your last two year’s audited accounts or Accountants reference & tax returns
• Your last 3 month’s personal bank statements
Other documents will be required and will be confirmed when application forms are sent to you.