Insurance services in the UK


Is your holiday home properly protected?
If you own a second home in the UK or overseas, it’s vital that you have the right insurance cover.  In the event of an accident like a burst-pipe, or a break-in, you’ll want to know help is at hand.

And if you’re letting your home as a holiday-rental, it’s important to understand the level of public liability cover your policy includes. It’s unlikely, but a guest could sue you if they have an accident or suffer an injury.

Conti has partnered with Intasure the UK’s #1 provider of second home insurance, to help make sure that your holiday-home dreams don’t turn into a nightmare.

Click here for an insurance quote

Remember – foreign insurers do not necessarily provide the same level of liability cover as those in the UK – in Spain cover is typically up to £200K, whereas Intasure provides £5million.

With up to 40% risk-related discount available, the Intasure holiday-home policy offers a host of benefits – including a UK based, English speaking team who will quickly resolve any problems that may arise.

  • Property covered if let short-term or long-term
  • Property covered whether occupied or unoccupied
  • Cost of emergency travel following a major claim
  • Loss of rent included following a claim
  • Underwritten by Lloyds + other international insurers
Click here for more info on Currency Exchange Click here for more info on Insurance Services Click here for more info on Legal Advisors Click here for more info on International Tax Services

0800 970 0985

Call me back...

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.